How can we help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Shipping destinations:
- We ship both locally and worldwide.
- Shipping times: 1-14 days depending on where your location is.
- Local orders normally take 3-5 business days to be delivered to you and we ship within the next business day.
- International orders take up to 14 business days to be delivered via local carriers.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method, and other factors.
- The shipping cost is calculated at checkout.
- Orders over $65 within the continental United States (48 states including the District of Columbia) will have free shipping.
- International orders are not eligible for free shipping and the cost of shipping will depend on the location and carrier.
- Orders outside of the continuous United States are not eligible for free shipping.
- Orders under $65 will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method and country. The full price will be displayed at checkout.
- You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards & PayPal.
- Note that additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than US dollars.
Returns and Refunds
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund.
- Timing: we have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please use our "Returns" form, or email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
Simply add as many items as you wish to your shopping cart while browsing our store. Once you want to proceed with the order - do so by going to the cart and clicking "checkout". Follow the instructions by providing us with delivery information and select payment method the for goods - we will ship your package within X business days.
Our support team is always happy to guide you at any step!
International taxes might be applied depending on your country's taxes policy.
Customs duty is calculated as a percentage of the customs value of the goods:
The percentage or rate varies depending on the type of goods. You can check the tariff applicable in the TARIC database for EU and Import calculator for USA.
- The customs value is made up of:
- the price paid for the goods,
- the insurance cost,
- the shipping cost.