Those who play with trading cards, or any other types of cards, know these are rather fragile objects, especially when handled often. Dirt and grease from the hand and fingers transfer onto them and can potentially erase the cards' faces.
There's a really good solution to prevent all this from happening. The solution is to place each card in a protective sleeve, just like the ones listed here.
The sleeves come in a sturdy cardboard box that can hold more than 75 single-sleeved cards. If you have double-sleeved cards, then the box will only hold a bit over 65 cards.
The sleeves have a non-glare surface that allows easy shuffling and play in many light conditions. Taking pictures or filming the cards while they're in these sleeves is also easy.
The box comes with a writing area at the top. This writing space allows you to personalize or label the contents of the box.
- MATTE NON-GLARE - Our popular textured matte back in combination with a smooth and clear non-reflective front, make these sleeves exceptional for streaming, feature matches or video content. The ultimate tournament sleeve
- SUPERIOR QUALITY - The combination of materials maintains superior handling while optimizing play in bright conditions. A perfect mix of visibility and shuffle-ability
- FIRMLY BUILT - This sturdy cardboard box fits 75+ single sleeved cards or 65+ double sleeved cards
- PURPLE - Non-Glare front and Matte Purple back. Intriguing, deep, opaque
- PERSONAL USE - Every box has a label at the top of the box for personalization