Dragon Quest Builders 2 - Nintendo Switch
Combining role-playing and playing games together, players gather materials to create things like weapons, buildings, and even entire cities. With the help of the mysterious Malroth and other villagers, players will explore large islands, encounter quests and battle monsters and bosses scattered throughout the world. Those who own the original Dragon Quest builders on their Nintendo Switch system can craft the Legendary Builder Outfit and Dragon Lord's Throne.
The Dragon Quest Builders 2 game is heading to the Nintendo Switch system on July 12.
- Customize the appearance of your Builder (male or female)
- Communicate through in-game emote gestures
- Create a blueprint of a favorite creation using the in-game magic pencil and compile it later
- Travel to another player's island via the in-game bulletin board or Teleportal to make blueprints for your creations
- Combining RPGs and crafts together, this game is all about gathering materials to create things like weapons, buildings, and even entire cities.
- With the help of the mysterious Malroth and other villagers, you will be able to explore large islands, find quests and fight monsters and bosses scattered throughout the world.
- Are you ready to face the children of Hargon?
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (262) 476-5047 to speak with one of our team members.