Final Fantasy 12
Enter an era of war within the world of Ivalice. The small kingdom of Dalmasca, conquered by the Arcada Empire, is left in ruin and uncertainty. Princess Ashe, the only heir to the throne, is dedicated to the resistance to free the country from her. Vaan, a young man who lost his family in the war, dreams of flying freely in the skies. In a fight for freedom and fallen royalty, he joins these unlikely allies and their companions as they embark on a heroic quest to liberate their home. Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age improves on the classic Final Fantasy XII from 2006, now more beautiful and easier to play than ever. The HD remaster features several modern advancements, including rebuilt battle design and a revamped job system. With newly implemented trophies and shared features,
Includes several enhanced game features:
- The improved Zodiac Job System for character leveling that now adapts to the player's preferences.
- Test mode to take on monsters and enemies in up to 100 consecutive battles.
- speed mode
- State-of-the-art HD graphics capabilities, including characters and movie scenes fully remastered in high definition.
- 7.1 surround sound, including high-definition voice and freshly recorded background music using the current generation of sound production.
- Modern advances, including automatic saving and shortened loading times.
- An endless amount of gameplay and adventure including hunts, battles and mini games.
Enter an era of war within the world of Ivalice. The small kingdom of Dalmasca, conquered by the Archadian Empire, is left in ruin and uncertainty. In a fight for freedom and fallen royalty, join these unlikely allies and their companions as they embark on a heroic adventure to free their homeland.
Several all-new enhanced gameplay features
The Zodiac Job System – Improved character leveling system that now caters to the player’s preference
New Game+ and Trial Mode
Take on monsters and enemies in up to 100 consecutive battles and continue your adventure with the addition of the New Game+ Mode.
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (262) 476-5047 to speak with one of our team members.