All the action, all the fight and all the feeling of the 2018 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship are waiting for you with the MONSTER ENERGY SUPERCROSS - THE OFFICIAL VIDEOGAME 2! Live like a champion with the renewed Career Mode. Train hard in the Compound area across 4 different layouts and join different activities following your own agenda - from Monday till the race weekend you'll always have challenges to face, sponsors to attract, fans to meet and prizes to gain! Face the competition as a hero; competing on the official tracks and with more than 80 official riders from 250SX and 450SX, including the superstars Jason Anderson and Marvin Musquin and the most awaited rider by the Supercross fans: Eli Tomac! Your face. Your style. Your own personality. A brand-new level of customization offers more than 3.000 items to create the bike of your dreams. Make your avatar your twin and celebrate your victory as you please - after all, everyone has their own superstitious gesture! An enhanced track editor with brand-new features is now even easier to use thanks to the in-game tutorial and the renewed UI graphics. Create your track, jump in it and share it online with the community!.
- The Official 2018 Monster Energy Supercross Season
- Over 80 official in-game riders from the 450SX and 250SX classes
- Featuring 2018 Champion Jason Anderson and Superstars Eli Tomac and Marvin Musquin.
- A renewed career mode: train in the compound zone, manage the driver's schedule, attract new sponsors
- A Huge Composite Zone - Where to Unleash the Pussy and Test the Driver's Custom Skills
- An enhanced track editor and enhanced customization possibilities
- Customize riders, bikes and celebration poses
- Jump right in with refined in-game physics, revamped training mode, and in-game assist
Shipping & Delivery
All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (262) 476-5047 to speak with one of our team members.