Season 1 of the "One Punch Man" anime can be found on both DVD and Blu-ray. The cover art is the same, but the colors differ. On the DVD, Saitama punches through a dark gray concrete wall where a pretty large hole forms. On the Blu-ray cover, he punches through a white wall that looks more like concrete and the hole is smaller. We know the size of the hole differs because on the DVD cover we can also see part of his yellow pants.
Season 1 of the anime has 12 episodes:
- Ep. 1 - The Strongest Man
- Ep. 2 - The Lone Cyborg
- Ep. 3 - The Obsessive Scientist
- Ep. 4 - The Modern Ninja
- Ep. 5 - The Ultimate Master
- Ep. 6 - The Terrifying City
- Ep. 7 - The Ultimate Disciple
- Ep. 8 - The Deep Sea King
- Ep. 9 - Unyielding Justice
- Ep. 10 - Unparalleled Peril
- Ep. 11 - The Dominator of the Universe
- Ep. 12 -One-Punch Man 12: The Strongest Hero
The protagonist of the franchise is Saitama who wanted to become a hero just for fun. In a weird twist of events, after 3 years of "special" training, Saitama is now invincible. Since always being the strongest easily becomes boring, it's no wonder our hero feels bored. As a result, he lost both his passion for fighting and his hair. Yet, he's still faced by others on a daily basis who want to take his place.
For how long can he keep on fighting? get this Blu-ray to find out!