Reprise your role as a supernatural assassin in Dishonored 2, this Fall #1 game on Metacritic*.
Hailed by IGN as "incredible" and "an excellent sequel," declared a "masterpiece" by Eurogamer, and hailed "an essential revenge tale among the best of its kind" by Game Informer, Dishonored 2 is the follow-up to the success of first-person shooter from Arkane Studio and winner of over 100 'Game of the Year' awards. Dishonor.
Play your way through a world where mystic and industry collide. Will you choose to play as the Empress Emily Kaldwin or the royal guard, Corvo Attano? Will you make your way through the game unseen, make full use of its brutal combat system, or use a mix of both? How will you combine your character's unique set of powers, weapons, and gadgets to eliminate your enemies? The story responds to your choices, leading to intriguing outcomes, as you play through each of the game's handcrafted missions.
- The Assassins – As fully voiced characters, Emily Kaldwin and Corvo Attano now bring their own perspectives and emotional responses to the world and story.
- Supernatural Powers: Advanced bone bead crafting and new upgrade trees allow you to customize your powers in many different ways.
- Imaginative World: The world is a character in its own right, rich with history, architecture, and eclectic characters.
- Challenge – Customize your gameplay options and difficulty settings for an even more personalized adventure.
- The Void Engine: Dishonored 2 goes a long way with the new Void Engine, a leap forward in rendering technology, built from ID Tech and highly customized by Arkane Studios.