There are many people out there who like to see people competing in various sports. Watching and participating in competitions are 2 different things. To participate in any sports activity, especially at a professional level, means hours and hours of training and risking injuries. Most professional sports players even start at a very young age.
If you never got the chance of becoming a professional in the sports field, you can become one in a video game! GRIP: Combat Racing (Airblades vs Rollers Ultimate Edition) gives you this opportunity and more!
This game features heavily armored Rollers, anti-gravity AirBlades racers, an intergalactic tour, more vehicles, and even mind-flipping circuits. The game can be played on these gaming stations: Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
Some of the game's features are:
- Speeds of up to Mach 1
- 32 tracks across a host of exotic planets
- Power-ups, weapons, shields, mines, missiles, and explosive darts.
- Offline split screen or online multiplayer
- 5 Arena battle maps
- 19-point-to-point Carkour runs.
- A licensed electronic soundtrack
- Garage Pack 1 DLC, including themed vehicle skins, rim sets, and decals
- Garage Pack 2 DLC, including glowing vehicle skins, rim sets, and decals
- Garage Pack 3 DLC, including police vehicle skins, rim sets, and decals
Players can level up by gaining experience. Leveling up means access to various ways of customizing the appearance of your wheels.