Those who like dancing might be interested in the "Just Dance 2017" video game. This dancing game was released in 2016 for the upcoming year and made available on all major gaming consoles.
The goal of the game is simple: keeping up with the movements the dancer shows on the screen. For each correct dance move, players earn points. The better the player keeps up with the dancer, the more points they'll earn. Players are even told which move will come next.
Up to 4 people can play the game, but this is not necessary, even when you choose the "4 dancers" mode. Even when choosing the multiplayer mode, you can choose just 1 dancer to follow.
Other game modes include:
- Dance Quest - you dance against some AI competitors to a setlist of 3 songs; you can earn a bronze, silver or gold trophy depending on your placement at the end.
- Sweat Mode - perfect for those who want to lose weight
- Online mode - perfect for the most competitive players and dancers out there.
The online option has 3 modes:
- Just Dance TV: you can share videos of yourself dancing, receive likes, or like the videos of others. Nintendo Switch doesn't have the video sharing option because it doesn't have a built-in camera.
- World Dance Floor: here you compete to be recognized as the best dancer on a commonly voted song.
- Just Dance Machine: You have to keep up with the short clips of various dancing styles to help some aliens go back home. The better your performance is, the higher their chances of getting home safe are.