“So... Is that your final answer?” It’s time to put your knowledge and reflection skills to the test in Who Wants to be a Millionaire?, the official game! Experience the suspenseful ambiance of the famous TV show as you work through the trick questions that face you. With 15 questions to answer, it will become harder and harder for you to increase the prize fund as you navigate through the 3,000-themed questions waiting to be answered – from geography, history, science, and entertainment – as well as a growing difficulty from the pressures brought on by the host and audience! Featuring official music, sound effects, country-dedicated sets, and host behavior, this game has all of the ingredients to put you in the chair and under the pressures of the real TV show! All 6 iconic countries are represented in the game,each with its own set and a batch of 2,000 dedicated questions in their mother tongues: including the United Kingdom, USA, Spain, Italy, France, and Germany!
- Relive the unique suspense and atmosphere of the famous TV show created in 1998
- Answer 15 questions correctly in a row to increase your bankroll and win the maximum win
- Unlock question packs by collecting "neurons" in practice and playing solo or with friends
- Select from different themed special sessions to improve your general knowledge and increase your chances of winning the prize
- The game offers a complete multiplayer experience with several unseen game modes, including: "Family", "Cooperative", "One at a Time", "Every Man for Himself" and "Battle Royale", to play up to 10 in LAN and up to 100 online